Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

White Reigns over the Red Carpet

This year, the Oscars fell short in the ultra glam dept. 
There were hardly any looks to truly swoon over. 
However, luckily here are the four ladies that made this year's red carpet worth watching for me.
Gwyneth Paltrow looked BEYOND chic in this white caped Tom Ford number, complimented perfectly with cuff bracelet

My girl Giuliana Rancic, not quite a movie star but surely looked like one in this beautiful dress by Tony Ward.
Octavia Spencer looked simply radiant in her custom Tadashi Soji gown.
I LOVED this ivory Valentino dress worn by Shailene Woodley, it has a really cool retro 70's vibe. However, I feel she may have been a bit too young to pull off a dress with such the serious tone to it. Nor is this dress posh enough for the Oscars... that being said it is a gorgeous dress and I wish someone like Kate Hudson wore it to a movie premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment