Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stack em' Up High

I just love the look of stacked bracelets/bangles. 
I've been rocking my bracelets this way for years and for the past few seasons this has become a big trend! 
Looks like it's here to stay for a while longer, and I couldn't be happier. 
Here are some awesome takes on how to play with this trend.
Badass silver hardware look
Love the color combo
Who doesn't love a sweet stack o' studs?

Both casual and fun when adding a watch to your stack

Debra Messing stacking yet keeping it very glam
Edgy + Awesome
and loving the houndstooth print clutch
Barrymore can do no wrong in my eyes
Heidi Klum in $900,000 worth of Lorraine Schwartz heavenly bling on the Red Carpet
Sandra Bullock Red Carpet look / Get the look w. Kenneth Jay Lane
Perfect color story and fun factor for summer
Marni S/S 2012
I'M IN LOVE w THIS LOOK 
somebody buy me that spine bracelet <3
Wrist stacks w pops of vibrant color are a cool way to go for a fun, flirty look!

No comments:

Post a Comment