Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

Nursery Rhyme

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems everyone around me is having a baby!  So what better time than now to share a collection of the most beautiful nurseries ?!
My Favorite one
Love the polka dot ceiling
So adorable!
Love the hint of sophistication a venetian mirror and chandelier can add to a nursery
Very typical look, but very well executed





Christina Aguleira's son Max's nursery

Love It

This print and color scheme works so well

Such the classy space, a little chandelier goes a long way

Love the 2 tone pink striped walls

Fit for a princess
Who wouldn't want luxe draped ceilings like this one in their nursery?

My 2nd fave, what a gorgeous nursery


Give me black and white stripes, and I'm sold


JLo's Twin Nursery

I think I just like the storks

Modern and adorable

Awesome primary color scheme, love this beautiful chandelier, and great touch with the bold pattern ceiling
For such the rock star baby, love it!
Traditional, Sophisticated, Timeless



No comments:

Post a Comment